I WAS NOT IN CHURCH LAST SUNDAY

                          
Yes I was not in school last Sunday,the Sunday your lips got closer to the ears of almost everyone, telling them of how much of a backslider I have become . The following too I was not in church , you brought my name as a prayer point before the brethren that I have become worst and that God should save my slacking soul. It was a day after that your legs flipped like pages of a book from one house to another to tell them that worldly pleasures was taking my attention from the church. Two days after was when you concluded I was going to hell no matter what. Few days later you implied that if I be absent next Sunday then I was definitely about to change my faith and you implied that I was about to do so cause I was entangled with the love of the world . Next Sunday I was absent too and this time around all your thoughts graduated from your mind to your discuss with those around you . Then they told those around them and those around them told those around them . The next Sunday you went to the hospital and there I was on the sick bed, I was unconscious and you asked how long I have been here , about a month and two weeks . Now you are speechless (you should be ), your knees never kissed the ground to pray for me if be it true that I was backsliding,your cell phone never dialed my number and your legs that flipped like the pages of book never went to my house to inquire . ONLY your lips spread the rumor. Now that you know , You could not go back to tell everyone that you judged so quick .
If only we can be a little more sensitive and decide not to interfere in the affairs of others ,I know you love to give your opinion but look deep inside of you and fix yourself .If love can't lead then don't be led by anything else.
It's better we pray more , be filled with love and support for one another.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW .

                                                                                                                                      Jedidah


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EMBRACING THE DIVINE LOVE: A SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND RENEWAL

FAITHFULNESS

THE IDEA OF PURPOSE